Sunday, June 23, 2013

So much to Celebrate!

6 MONTHS DOWN! If you can't tell, I'm really excited about this! Six months ago if you were to ask me if I was nervous and scared out of my mind to have Patrick leave I would have lied and said, "Oh, no i'm so excited!!" Well the truth is I really have been excited, every step of the way. I have absolutely loved having him out there. Not only is he loving every minute of it, but I'm loving what I'm doing down here too. Life couldn't be better for either of us. I can't say enough how thankful I have been for this experience so far. I have learned so much from Patch and more importantly I've learned so much about myself. I've learned that your heart takes you in directions you never expected you would go. And that it's ok to do things by yourself. Your family is everything. But most importantly... to go after what you've always wanted. I'm grateful for the hard times because they make the good times that much sweeter. So I'm going to enjoy and celebrate these next 18 months and see where life takes me!

 *Had to take my monthly picture! I love looking back on these 
(mostly because my hair is getting SO long!)


Oh life is way to good.

No comments:

Post a Comment