Friday, July 12, 2013

It's the Little Things

Lately I've been trying to stop and find the little moments that make life wonderful. Well let me tell ya...It's not as easy as it seems. It's so easy to get caught up in life or the big picture and forget all about the sweet tender mercies that pass you by.

I have had so many perfect moments this week that have made me stop and just smile. Here's three that just had to make the list:)

1)Chocolate Mustache's--
who would have ever thought making a little chocolate treat with these kiddos would have made my whole night. They definitely aren't afraid to get a little messy!

2) Meeting up with old friends--
 You know those people in your life that it doesn't matter how long you haven't seen each other, but the second you do it's like you haven't spent a day apart? One of my best friends in the whole world probably didn't realize this, but she made my day Tuesday. It was so fun to catch up on everything and have a fun girl night. I'm so grateful for her. She really has taught me a lot and I'm so blessed to have her home, and going to the same school as me. It's rare to find someone going the same direction as you these days, trust me! So thank goodness for another wildcat! Love you Laur!

3)Just a little love--
 So I would be lying if I didn't say this meant the world to me. It's things like this that make being away from someone you're so in love with, that much easier. So a little back story. Two years ago I heart attacked Patricks car for Valentines day. It was covered. Maybe he should have learned his lesson and locked his car like I told him to for once;) These were just normal paper hearts, nothing special, and they didn't have anything on them...well except for one. Never in a million years would I expect that one heart that was tapped to his steering wheel two years ago, to fall out of the letter I opened this week. Now I think you'll probably understand a little better why I count my blessings everyday for that boy in Florida. 

Life sure does becomes so much sweeter when you take the time to realize the small things. 







2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Love the blog!! <3

    xoxoivylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennnnz! I nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my post for details. :)
    http://amindontheloose.blogspot.com/2013/07/19-years-young.html

    ReplyDelete