Monday, April 8, 2013

So Blessed

This weekend was completely perfect. I'm so thankful that I was able to sit down with my family and watch General Conference. This past conference stuck out to me more than any other. The announcement that was made in the previous conference about the age change for missionaries, caught me off guard you could say. Well it has turned out to be an incredible blessing for me. I have been lucky enough to see the change that has taken place on all my amazing friends that have decided to serve. They are making such a difference and touching so many lives. Even though I'm tired of saying goodbye I wouldn't want them anywhere else. Well this time around I decided to actually go into conference with a question that I had been thinking about for months. I had received my answer multiple times but never the peace and comfort I was hoping for. Well it didn't take long to feel that comfort, Sister Elaine S. Dalton practically wrote her talk for me. I have never heard a talk that has made me smile as big as hers. I am so thankful for the power of prayer and this gospel. It brings nothing but happiness. I'm so thankful to have a true and living prophet that leads us in the right direction. I'm grateful to know that even on the hard days you'll always have the love of your Heavenly Father. I'm so glad I had the chance to see General Conference, and am so thankful for this gospel.
I loved this quote from her talk. "What e'er thou art, act well thy part." 
Oh and my sweet little niece drew this picture during conference and I had to show it off. Too Cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment