Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Best is Yet to Come...

 You know those people that come into your life and you never want them to leave? Well that happened to me this past year. I would hands down say that the best thing I've gotten out of Utah State were my five roommates, turned best friends. It kills me to realize we only have 15 or so days left together before we all go our separate ways. It's exciting really, cause we're all growin up and movin on. But at the same time these girls have brought me so much comfort, peace, happiness, and too much fun this past year. Emi and Kelsey. Those two will make the most incredible sister missionaries. I can't wait for them both. They have made a huge impact on my life and I have no doubt in my mind what they could do out in the field. Laur and Ash. Oh heck I love those two. They're staying up in Logan this summer, and I can't imagine how much fun they'll have... especially with me on their couch every weekend.:) They are such sweet hearts and would drop anything for anyone. Well Miss Adrienne. Honestly I don't know where I would be without this girl. I've heard people say, "living with your best friend will be the worst decision you'll ever make." Well I've proved them wrong. She's my other half. I count my blessings everyday for her in my life. I'm sad that I'm heading home for school and she's staying up. But I'm not worried in the least because these five girls are friends that will last and last. Can't wait to see where life takes us all. The best is yet to come!! Love you!


 Truly GREAT FRIENDS are hard to find, difficult to leave & impossible to forget.


2 comments:

  1. You guys WILL always be friends. You're so lucky to have met them, and to have had so much fun up at school. My roommates were INSANE!!! You'll miss them all, but I'm so happy you're coming home. I sure love you Moosey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog. Cutest pictures!
    -Amanda
    coleandamandapeterson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete