Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Has Been too Good to Me

October has always been my favorite month. No, not just because its my birthday month but because of the leaves, the smell of pumpkins lit on the porch, pumpkin patch pictures and of course Halloween. This month has been one of the best I've had in a long time. 
I can't believe this year is practically to an end!
---------------------------------
This year I tried my very hardest to come up with something new I've never done that a "20" year old could do....yup there's nothing! After weeks of idea after idea being tossed away I thought of it... a party with NO children!! That is a very rare thing at the John household. But I'm not complaining because I love those kiddos. Well this was the result of one very fun night with the adults.  
Can I just mention how much I love my family. They put up with anything I want to do and yup I wanted to play Clue. I have never had so much fun in my whole life and 
I think they would say the same. Don't they all look PERFECT!! 
We found Mr. Boddy!! haha don't you wish you were in my family?
I was spoiled rotten this year and 20 couldn't be any more perfect! 
Everyone wanted me to make a big wish but the thing they didn't know is 
I've been wishing for the same thing for awhile... "the default wish."
What a happy happy birthday!!
Oh and this guy... He treated me like a Queen! Not to mention how amazing he is doing out there. I couldn't be anymore proud. He said it best, "It's been tough but look how much we've grown. We wouldn't trade this experience for the world." He's right on! I sure do love him.
Pumpkin Patch's make for the cutest pictures! I know I say this all the time but I have to brag, I love being an aunt. They bring so much joy into my life! 
This is the cute result of my pumpkin:) 
Just a lil Florida Lovin' 
----------------------------
And I can't forget to mention how much I love this lady! Having her at home with me has been a huge blessing in itself. I'd be lying if I said I didn't see her everyday. 
We do pretty much everything together and I love every second of it. 
So Happy Halloween everyone! It's been a perfect month and looking forward to next month I know I have so much to be thankful for. I don't know what I did to get so lucky!
 Fall has been too good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment