Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Things Always Work Out

One day you hear someone mention something and you instantly brush it off. Well months later it gets brought up again and you try to shove it aside... again. This keeps happening and happening until one day reality smacks you in the face and you find out news that really could make or break you. 
-----------------------------
There's a quote I love that says, "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." I never realized how true that saying was until I had to put it to work in my own life. Sometimes really scary things or hard things happen to us that can bring us down so low but it's INCREDIBLE what can happen when we put a little more faith in the Lord, a bigger smile on our face, and a positive outlook in our minds. Sometimes a positive outlook isn't the easiest thing to come by, especially for me but i'm trying a little harder each day. Life is a wonderful blessing and i'm thankful everyday for the events happening in my life right now. I am learning so much about myself but most of all I have become so much closer to my Savior. When you have a lot on your mind he seems to always be there to help you figure it all out. I am SO blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment